Thursday, January 31, 2013

the last one!

...here it is, the last day of January at 11:04pm and i am posting on the blog!  the last day of Proverbs! weeee!!  i made it.  loved it.  phew.

I have always had mixed feelings about Proverbs 31. I mean, i am NOT her.  I don't make my own clothes, i shop at Target!  I do get up early to make breakfast for my family sometimes, aaaand sometimes they get cold cereal. :)

I love what it says about her husband trusting her with out reserve,  her ability to start each day fresh, and whatever she says, she says it kindly.  she sounds BEAUTIFUL, no?

THANK YOU for joining me on this month long journey!  One of my best friends asked what i am reading next? 

This book.



Jesus Calling: Enjoy Peace in His Presence


Abbi has this book and she loves it so much. She asked me start reading it too, so how can i say no?  I love that it's SHORT.  i love that it's SIMPLE. and i love that it is as if Jesus is talking to me. it's also the TEEN version so i have hope in "getting" it.  I might be 41, but have a 15 year old heart. :)

Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. I really loved Proverbs 31. Honestly I was kind of over reading about whores. Sorry, but I was! It was nice to read about a cool loving mama with an equally loving husband. Plus I dream of learning to sew and making clothes. So now I can tell CD Proverbs is to blame for my sewing machine purchase, right?!?

    ReplyDelete