Thursday, January 24, 2013

glue

hi guys!

I'm still here, plugging away at Proverbs. Are you still plugging away?  Goodness it is hard to stick to something, at least for me.  I tend to get distracted EASILY.

nonetheless, good stuff in there.

If you fall to pieces in a crisis,
    there wasn’t much to you in the first place.  Prov. 24:10

gulp.  I was talking with a friend about how we need GLUE.  What is your glue?  We need to be sticky, like peanut butter. mmm.  I am thankful that when Abbi was a preemie and it was no doubt the hardest time in my life, my marriage was SO strong.  Dan was a rock and i will never forget that.  Besides the Lord, he is for sure my glue to keep me from falling to pieces.  Elmers Dan. :)

and totally off topic here, but see my new floor?  



we loooooove it!!!

...but my bruised knees do NOT.  Took a bit to get it all clean, but now we are good to go.  Charlie is obviously excited. ;)  As long as he has a chair, somebody to rub his belly, and an occasional treat of leftover hamburger... he is a happy boy.

1 comment:

  1. elmers dan. haha. Love it!

    Still reading but a few days behind. So many good things in proverbs. I get stuck on one verse and end up reading it over and over b/c it's usually exactly what I needed in that moment.

    CD is my glue too. Definitely helps me keep it all together. :)

    ReplyDelete