Wednesday, January 9, 2013

PINK

happy Wednesday!



Got those flowers for myself at Kroger. :)  I love pink.

It's been a sweet morning here.  Had a private session today (yoga) and i just love my yoga girls. AMAZING hearts.

here are 2 more goodies from Proverbs 11.
(vs. 16)
A woman of gentle grace gets respect.
(vs. 28)
A life devoted to things is a dead life, a stump.


I want to be less stumpy and more gentle! :)

Ab had a pretty good first day back at school.  She is taking Anatomy and Child Development this semester at Leo, plus Algebra 2 and American Lit at home. Plus babysitting, tennis, pottery lessons, and youth grouup!  Looks to be full, but not crazy.  BUSY is not BETTER. :)   I am off to make chili for a friend and find a shelf at Target to hold nail polish!  XO!

3 comments:

  1. You always pick out such good verses, Pol! Thanks for that! A stump is a great picture to keep in mind when I make my decisions on how to spend my time each day.

    I'm still back in chap. 9, and I just love verse 18. When folly is calling out to the simple man to come on over to her place, it says, "But he does not know that the dead are there, that her guests are in the depths of Sheol." I always picture the ghouls from Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video. (Child of the 80's, I know.) I know I don't want to join that party! I pray that I'll recognize folly when I see it and go in the way of wisdom!

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,
      i totally have Michael Jackson in my head now. :) i love dance moves, but not the creepy characters! I hope to recognize folly too, Bob.

      Abbi had such a great day at school. Doesn't it do your heart good to know they have found some sweet friends who also love Jesus and i can see her being herself? LOVE THAT. Hope your year is going well, and i hope we can meet up again, sweet friend!!

      Delete
  2. Algebra 2 was one of my favorite classes in high-school. It just made so much sense...after a year of geometry NOT making sense.

    Fav verse today "Live wisely and wisdom will permeate your life". :)

    Love that you buy yourself flowers Pol. I need to do that more often!

    ReplyDelete