Tuesday, January 8, 2013

prayer and banana trees



I've prepared a wonderful spread ~ fresh baked bread!  Proverbs 9:5

I looove that verse because it reminds me to bake another loaf of spelt bread that i got so good at baking last Fall and then... totally forgot about. mmm.


anyways... hi!  Are you still reading?  Hope so.

here are those sparkly shoes for the dance i told you about.  now... if only Ab can not wobble so much. She insist they are NOT too tall! :)



Here are some goodies from chapters 10 and 11.  


God is solid backing to a well-lived life, but he calls into question a shabby performance.  
Proverbs 10:29


Not too shabby, huh? :) SOLID BACKING. thank goodness.


A good life is a fruit-bearing tree.  Proverbs 11:30

oh how i want to be a tree filled with fresh fruit!  I am sharing this with my class tonight at the Y.  Let's be grounded in soil that keep us GROWING.  I want to be a banana tree. :)  Just sayin.

This book is FULL of sweet wisdom to build character and feed our soul.  Your comments (be sure to read them!) are awesome!  Love you much.

Now i am off to pick up my girl from her first day back at school!  eeks!  She has some new classes this semester and still feels pretty new there.  Prayers are butter on toast, i tell ya.



1 comment: