Wednesday, January 2, 2013

bruise-y like a peach


Proverbs 2:7
He's a personal body guard to the candid and sincere.

My husband is a big guy and makes me feel safe, which i LOVE, but i also love that God is my body guard because i need thicker skin.  I get my feelings hurt too easily, not in a wimpy way (maybe sometimes) but i tend to worry a lot about what other people think.  God protects a sincere heart, because he knew a soft, sincere heart is also bruise-y like a peach. 

i love hearing your favorite verses!

6 comments:

  1. 7 "He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest.He is a shield to those who walk with integrity."

    Verse 7 was my favorite, too. I like that God can give me common sense! He knows I need more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verse 10: "Lady Wisdom will be your close friend." Good because I need her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree girls! i felt comforted and safe after reading this chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree too!! and Sarah, i know Heather would LOVE to come to your pottery classes (who wouldn't?!!) but she lives in Nashville, Tennessee with a 2 year old and 6 month old twins. ;)

      but Ab wants to get in some private classes again with you! Life has been so crazy and she has a packed week, but maybe next Monday? she doesn't start school until Tues, and she would LOVE to see you!! Maybe like 1pm?

      love youuuuuuu!!!!!

      Delete